1.19.2009

My First Blog Thing.

Okay. So I am like totally new to this whole blog thing. So I'm just going to start with how my day went.

First off, I love to shop. Seriously, shopping is like almost better than reading. Almost. =] I love finding amazing deals and buying costume jewelry. I did both today. So it was pretty awesome. I like cannot wait for school tomorrow so I can wear what I call the "Xanado Shirt". For some reason this shirt seriously reminds me of the movie Xanado. Now, I've only seen like twenty minutes of this movie, but even my aunt says the shirt reminds her of Xanado. She's seen the whole movie. More than once.

Well, I really don't have much more to say. Other than, I am off to go clean and then work on homework that I should have started yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment