2.25.2009

Lambchop is my new bff <333

He is my new best friend. I LOVE him. He is that cool. He gets his own blog post. He was my best friend all night. Well, other than my girls. And Sis. Degraff said I could borrow him anytime! So I am super excited. He's really funny and likes party hats. And long walks on the beach..ladies as far as I know Lambchop is available!! Hahaha.

One of the coolest parts of the night though, is when my friend told me i could keep his sweater another few days. So yay!! I love it. I might not give it back. Its comfortable and keeps me warm. Its awesome and its BYU so its even cooler. Yep. And guess what Mr. Langston? It's better than UCLA!!!! Haha, just kidding..not really....again, please don't fail me. To the person who is letting me borrow his sweater (if he ever reads this which I highly doubt he will..) thank you so much and like I said, I love ya! And BTW Sweater Guy, #11 on the list is so not a joke and you know it!

It was fun to make the standards commercials, and even though I got a few weird looks from the Menifee ward, it was worth it. Lambchop was all dressed up and i had my hat. It was all we needed folks. Just me and Lambchop acting out skits together....with the help of our lovely co-stars. Thank you too all. Both Lambchop and I are excited to go to the Academy Awards next year. We are looking forward to it. It shall be a splendid event. We have seats next to Christian Bale himself.

Well, seeing as I have nothing left to say...I guess I'll go now.

Off to Neverland!! (yeah, I wish..)

=]

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you were great...with your little side-kick...Lamb chop! I'm so impressed how cute all the commercials turned out.
    Thanks for joining in and making it more fun.
    See you WED.! invite Sammy or someone, it's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete