2.25.2009

oh, not another mind made up!

Say, we'll make them see we've got no more room to breathe.

I love that song. NO MORE ROOM TO BREATHE by There For Tomorrow. I think it's amazing. So today was interesting-for lack of a better word. Weird just doesn't explain it. Anyways, I've been looking at colleges a lot lately. My opinion of any of the BYU's is...I'm all for it one minute and then the next I'm like..No, I don't wanna go to BYU (insert name here). Its all very confusing. And while I'm struggling to begin to make a decision about which college to attend, I've picked my classes for next year. Here's what I'm going to be taking:

  • AP Literature
  • AP U.S History
  • Math Analysis (a.k.a pre cal.- recommended by Mr. Langston)
  • Chemistry
  • Art 1
  • AP Psychology

Sounds exciting right? Yeah, I hope so. AP Psych. sounds so. And considering I want to be a Psychiatrist, that might just help. =] haha...yeah.

In your opinion, which is better? USC or UCLA? Personally, USC is better. Only because they have the same colors as Barstow High School. GO AZTECS! Hahaha, if my grandma were to read this, she'd be laughing so hard right now. Hahaha, I remember the last time she laughed really hard..it was great. She remembers too. Its hard to forget that. I mean she spilt her drink all over the counter and ice on the floor...yeah, I might just have her read this. =] Hahaha, you have to had been there to understand. Anyways, the reason I bring up the two rival schools-USC/UCLA-is because my algebra two teacher (Mr. Langston) and my friend Jessica are always fighting over which is better. It's all fun and games, nothing serious, but we are keeping score. Jessica is for USC and Langston is for UCLA. It's funny to watch them make comments about the schools, such as "It's so simple a USC student could do it." and "For a UCLA student, you aren't very organized." (you have to know Mr. Langston to get that last one). And since I don't want to fail Alg. 2, I'm sticking with BYU...just in case. Lol not that Mr. Langston would ever fail me because I prefer USC....but just to be on the safe side.. hahaha. It's all good though. I love sixth period. Anyways, I got to go.

Peace, Love and Happiness.....
....to BYU students only!

Just Kiddin'! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment