6.23.2009

Calm Before the Storm

Right now it is 1:00 am. And I cannot sleep whatsoever. So I am currently watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. What I should be doing is sleeping or working on my book. 

I thought that writing a book would be way easy, but it is not. I have a plot line just can't figure out the stuff in between. Ugh, it's so hard. I have a new found respect for published authors. Writing books really takes time and imagination. I have no imagination. Hahaha, so this is going to be extremely difficult. 

Speaking of extremely difficult, one of my guy friends is being really difficult. He doesn't like the guy I like. He is jealous of this other guy. Which makes me sad because all my friend does is undermine the guy. And it's not fair. I'm doing everything right! I turned down the guy when he asked my out the first time and now we have an awesome friendship. However, my friend just can't get over it. It's like he is hoping that I will forget the guy and date him. Unfortunately, for him, that isn't going to happen. I have waited a year and a half to date the guy I like and I have two months to go. This is getting ridiculous. Some people would say it is like an Edward/Jacob situation, but it so is not. I wish it were that simple. Maybe I'll just have Ali talk to my friend for me. This is just not cool anymore.

Speaking of not cool, it is very hot in my room. NOT COOL.

Things that are cool are that I am going to Ali's this weekend!!! Whoo hoo! Movie night and cards and food. My type of day. =D If I just keep thinking about Saturday, then I think I can keep a good grip on the happiness I felt last Saturday.

Anyway, that is all for now folks. I am having some serious writers block.

peace.love.happiness. 

1 comment:

  1. hey girl waz up loved your blog ttyl cheek out mine cya

    ReplyDelete