1.31.2009

PEPSI is amazing.

Yes, it is true. This weekend I went to the awesomest birthday party ever!! I am dead serious. Sam's mom made her a red velvet twilight cake!! And there was a water balloon fight and everything! It was SO awesome. Her mom is seriously one of the coolest moms ever. Plus we got to watch BATMAN!!! =] it was cool. We all love christian bale, but he's mine. I found him first. HAHAHA, it's true. I did. Did you know he was the voice of John Smith's friend in Pocahontas. (the Disney version). Yes, that's right. And that was one of my favorite Disney movies sooooo, I technically did find Mr. Bale first. I just didn't know that until recently. Isn't that cool? I think so.

Well, everything in life seems to be going okay. I guess.. I am super excited for MONDAY! Why?

BECAUSE I get to see "Best Friend"!! Who is that? Well, his name will remain anonymous, but just know that he is a really cool person. He makes me laugh a lot. He always makes a bad day-not just better- GOOD. Its pretty awesome. HE is pretty awesome. We don't know each other that well, but I still think he is pretty awesome. A complete and total opposite from that other guy. In other words, I don't think Best Friend has ever not said, "hi!" to me at all. But I'm getting ahead of myself. He hasn't started ignoring me yet. We'll see. =] I really hope not though. This kid totally makes me smile without trying. AND he bought me a... PEPSI.

=D

Yes, I know. I can imagine the looks on your faces. PEPSI is the best and we all know it. And he bought a can of it for me. Now that is a dang good FRIEND if you ask me. ;)

Well, that's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment