2.23.2009

I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...

Hot Cold Black White Up Down
Left
Right

Right

-or-

Wrong

No middle ground.

Seems to be the story of my life lately.

Yes

-or-

No

Cannot be Maybe.

I need a bigger boat. For those who have seen the movie JAWS (best movie ever!!), you know what scene I am referring to. The one where Brody sees Jaws for the first time. And he is like shocked. Scared I guess is a better word. That's how I feel. How I relate. I have all these worries that add up to the size of Jaws himself and I have a small boat. What fun that is. Well, at least I'm not that girl Chrissy(Sp?) at the beginning of the movie who gets eaten. As tempting as that looks, I'd rather stay in my little boat and try to fight. Wish me luck.

As my life seems to be getting more intensely complicated by the minute, I find how extremely grateful I am to have the friends that I have. They seem to be the only people who are willing to stay with me as I slowly lose my mind. And they're the ones who are going to be there when I start getting it back. School has become a paradise for me. Like my own personal escape from everything. Even though its where 90% of my stress comes from, my friends and some teachers can just make my day without even trying. It's almost like, for a second out of my life, I can have some fun and live a little....then some of my teachers tell us to quiet down and get to work. Hahaha, but that's when passing notes-not texting!-comes in handy. Teachers are so busy checking for cellphones that they begin to overlook the simple hand written notes students still use. Which is good for my friends and I because we can have seriously funny conversations. =]

Well, I forgot what else I wanted to say..haha. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment